Enterprise Tools Administrator
- Enterprise Tools Administrator is required for a contract-to-hire opening in Arlington.
- The individual would be provided admin type of support to several tools including SolarWinds, CyberArk, SharePoint, and Service Now.
- General on premise SharePoint maintenance to include, server maintenance, patching, and production password changes across three separate SharePoint environments.
- Privileged account management adding, removing and maintaining accounts in CyberArk.
- Troubleshooting failed accounts in CyberArk
- Adding and removing network\system components from monitoring utilities.
- Adjusting systems monitoring as required in SCOM & SolarWinds.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following tools: SolarWinds, CyberArk, SharePoint, and Service Now.
- BS or equivalent and two years related experience.
- Must be familiar with password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, and account changes in CyberArk.
- 1-2 years direct experience managing Windows or UNIX systems in an enterprise environment.
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work on-call on a rotating basis
- Ability to work directly with clients.
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.