Burlington, MA | Perm
- Looking for a DevOps Manager who exemplifies the attributes of a leader, mentor, decision maker, and engineer.
- This position will be responsible for leading the deployment and maintenance of cloud-based (Public, Private) security SaaS solutions.
- As a DevOps leader, this individual will create the foundation to consume resources in cloud and data center with a policy defined orchestration.
- This Director’ s team will work with other teams to provide guidance & standardization throughout the lifecycle of building, shipping, and operating SaaS solutions at scale.
- Leading the deployment, automation, maintenance and management of AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure availability, performance and scalability.
- Leading the build, release and configuration management teams.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of the SaaS services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Experience leading, motivating, and mentoring fast moving, highly-skilled infrastructure engineering teams.
- Leading Agile Architecture as a discipline:
- Influence common modelling, design, coding, testing and automation practices across the organization.
- Share and reuse ideas, components and proven design and implementation patterns where applicable.
- Support knowledge sharing across product groups and projects.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE or comparable discipline. Master’ s preferred.
- 7 or more years of experience managing a team of technical engineers and managers.
- 8 or more years developing and/or testing software applications or running DevOps.
- Prior experience taking a product to a Cloud Platform.
- Experience managing complex source code repositories and delivery pipelines.
- Experience leading an enterprise platform team supporting high up-time SaaS environments.
- Prior working experience in as many of these areas as possible: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps, Microservices, CI/CD
- Experience with DevOps tools and environments like Jenkins, Git, Terraform, etc.
- In depth knowledge of automation accomplished with advanced Python, Chef, Ruby and PowerShell (Role does not require actual development).
- In depth understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, networking protocols, advanced tools and troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate technical and executive audiences