Remote, MD Remote US
• Develops data science/AI/ML solutions to complex business challenges
• Utilizes advanced data science tools and skills to interpret, connect, predict, and make discoveries in data
• Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, efficiencies, process improvements, and other business outcomes
• Manages and analyzes large and/or complex datasets.
• Provides support in capturing and defining any requirements for the deliverables/ solutions for the projects under this contract.
• Provides expertise and implementation support for projects in data science, predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
• BA/BS Degree with 5+ years’ experience
• Data Science experience with healthcare and/or claims analysis
• Statistics background and knowledge of queuing theory
• Proven experience developing machine learning models using Python, Spark, and other packages in Amazon SageMaker
• Must have strong data visualization skills
• Expected to formulate questions that will help the business and then proceed in solving them
• Must be able to work with engineering teams to source the right data, evaluate system performance
• Experience with one or more: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Hadoop/Spark distributed processing
• Problem-solving attitude
• High level of self-motivation and initiative