Cyber Security Analyst
Kansas City , MO
A Cyber Security Analyst is needed for a client in Kansas City, MO or Camp Lajeune, NC.
- Responsible for Data Center and Data Center hosted customer C&A and A&A review, submission, assessment, maintenance and Cyber Security Service Catalog.
- Leads artifact review, self-assessment, verification and coordinates across organizations in the interpretation and enactment of security directives and policy.
- Responsible for a wide range of cross-functional areas of Cybersecurity (CS) services in support of a multi-site Data Center and hosted customer application including: information security guidance and expertise in the following areas: WAFs, VPNs/Tunnels, Tenable ACAS (Security Center, Nessus and PVS), CCRI (SRR), RBAC, DoD PKI, FIPS 140-2 Compliance, Equipment Sanitization, Security Incident Response, Spillage Quarantine/Cleanup, Automated Security Baseline Enactment, Certification and Accreditation (C&A)/Assessment and Authorization (A&A); and quality planning and control.
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in enterprise-level Data Center/Application C&A and A&A projects utilizing DIACAP and DIARMF.
- IAM III Cert
- Active Secret Clearance
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 1 year