Cyber Security Administrator
Ft. Belvoir , VA
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
1. Analyze complex network and IA systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance with DoD and industry best practices security configuration requirements
2. Performance of C&A workflow in accordance with eMASS/RMF requirements, preparation of system-related eMASS/RMF artifacts, system security engineering, preparation of security test plans and their execution, remediation of system vulnerabilities, and preparation of IA documentation including PPS matrix, POA&M and system security plans.
3. Validation of Information Assurance (IA) Controls
4. Continuously assesses DSMS’ s security posture using Agency toolsets.
5. Performs risk analysis and vulnerability assessments for DSMS systems
6. Performs monthly discovery and compliance scans DSMS systems.
7. Perform operating system, application, database, and infrastructure security assessments. Assess the following for vulnerabilities: Web servers (including IIS 6.0 and 7.0), Windows 2012 Server, MS SQL, Oracle 9i and 10g in a windows environment, Routers and Switches, Red Hat Linux 6.0/7.0.
8. Delivers technical review and analysis of DSMS's Certification and Accreditation documentation and makes recommendations for "at risk" findings. Recommends best practices along with any alternate mitigation. Develops Draft Technical Security Reviews (TSRs) for all "at risk" findings.
9. Writing Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), COOP, Configurations, and other documentation in support of RMF as required.