San Diego , CA
TITLE: Configuration Management Specialist
- Due to the nature of the work a Secret Clearance is required
- The candidate shall work with stakeholders, leadership, and subject matter experts in order to develop and maintain configuration management data stored on SharePoint portals and repositories.
- The candidate shall provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs by developing applications using the SharePoint technology. The candidate shall support mid-to short-range strategic planning by developing SharePoint applications to align efforts with Army and long-range objectives.
- The candidate shall develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, Industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- The candidate shall maintain, troubleshoot and update the SharePoint.
- The candidate shall ensure that website, portals, and repositories are compliant with all relevant Government policies.
- The candidate shall produce supporting documentation (users' guides) for end users and power users.
- The candidate shall create, manage and troubleshoot SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, content types, workflows and web parts
- The candidate shall communicate with the staff to collect and analyze business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement meetings and general research.
- The candidate shall create and maintain various documentation including requirements, user guides and other technical documents.
- The candidate shall train end users, power users and other staff on a wide range of SharePoint
Experience and/or Certifications Required
- The candidate shall possess expertise in the current SharePoint architecture.
- The candidate shall possess a "COMPTIA Security+ Certification” prior to employment at no additional cost to the government.
- The candidate shall have two years' experience using SharePoint Designer
- The candidate should have proven ability to work as a team member or individually
- The candidate shall possess strong communication skills (be able to brief technical and non-technical stakeholders, peers, staff and other SharePoint users)