Hanscom AFB, MA
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Work with all functional disciplines to ensure proper Configuration Management activities are executed. Design, develop, and establish configuration management documentation based on program requirements. Prepare, coordinate, present, and file Configuration Control Board (CCB) Minutes and other management and control documentation and understand all CM baselines (functional, allocated and product) to ensure the integrity of the application programs and associated documentation throughout the development life cycle.
- 5+ years’ experience in Configuration Management and Analysis to include:
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Develop Configuration Management plans
- Experience with radios or electric systems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance