We are requesting two Citrix Subject Matter Experts to be on-site in a DataCenter in Montgomery, AL. These positions will provide critical subject matter expertise for existing Citrix workloads. These are full time positions, on-site, customer directed support and administration, 5 days/40 hrs per week. 2 resources are required for this position.
Resource Tasks: The two resources, working as Citrix Subject Matter Experts, will assist in upgrading all current Citrix environments as well as assist in implementing Enterprise Netscaler architecture. These Subject Matter Experts will assist in optimizing the Netscaler and Citrix environments, develop automation to provide feed monitoring to customer Enterprise tools to allow for 24x7 support to more efficiently provide incident management functions and sustaining the Citrix farms. Recommendation is for one Citrix Solutions Architect and one Mid-to-Senior level Citrix Support Engineer.
REQUIRED MUST HAVES:
· Must have am active Secret clearance
· Experience should include the following Citrix products (version 6.5 and newer):
· Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops / XenApp and XenDesktop
· Citrix Hypervisor / XenServer
· Citrix ADC / NetScaler ADC
· Citrix Gateway / NetScaler Gateway
· Citrix Workspace