Business Systems Analyst
Softworld’ s client is hiring multiple Business Systems Analysts to support transformation projects.
Candidates must be able to be onsite 5 days a week. Onsite interview is required for this role.
- Manage and lead small to medium scale IT projects end to end
- Under the guidance of project leader, works closely with Business and IT stakeholders to develop requirements for major projects of considerable complexity
- Performs impact analysis on applications based on initial scope, and creates high level solutions & estimates based on feedback from developers & SMEs
- Works with developers to understand / challenge design solutions
- Reviews and validates test results per requirements
- Supports QA testing and co-ordinates implementation
- Fields direct questions from end users on system behavior, data and software issues
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements and translate into system requirements, working directly with business & non-IT stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Must have strong SQL querying and data analysis background.
- Experience in mainframe-based applications is a strong plus
- Banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Ability to participate in multiple projects at a given time and adapt to changing priorities and manage workload accordingly.