Softworld's client is looking for a Business Analyst for a position in Framingham, MA.
Analyzes complex cross functional business processes and defines integrated requirements. Facilitates the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational). Ensures the end to end solution is proven to deliver the required business results. Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders. Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status. Drives the definition, testing, training, and implementation of functional requirements. Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Global Production Support. Develop, monitor and track plans to create the BA deliverables on an assigned project.
Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industry standard techniques as applicable, including but not limited to:
• Process Maps
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Requirements Specifications
• Functional Design & configuration
• Use Case Scenarios
• Acceptance Testing
Coaches other BAs in the delivery of artifacts for assigned project. Analyze business processes and/or systems to identify problems, opportunities, and needs within a department. Coordinate user activities during the project life cycle, develop, execute and validate user acceptance test plans and implementation support. May require travel.
• Maintains focus on process analysis with an understanding of technical problems and solutions and the relationship to the business environment
• Business process mapping
• Functional and technical gap analysis
• Analyzes overall project considerations and builds the business rationale to provide a concrete solution recommendation
• Facilitate gathering of functional requirements
• Testing requirements
• Project management as required
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.