Business Analyst 3-5
- As an Escalation point, answer Inquiries (Incl. Apple ID related ones) and support fulfilment of various Requests (Incl. new app registration to Intune App store)
- Manage Vendor operation to check the iOS version compatibility with Department Apps
- Mobility service delivery consists of global service delivery for Takeda’ s mobility services through the Intune (Office 365 platform), mobile application publication thorough the mobile app store.
- Deploy new services or changes in accordance with operations acceptance criteria for mobility.
- Supports the Head of Function in developing a vendor management process in collaboration with indirect procurement and the regional service delivery managers.
- Ensures services are delivered in accordance with all applicable compliance requirements, e.g. JSOX, GxP.
- Partner with IT communications team for relevant end user communications development and distribution to ensure ongoing end user experience is delivered to the business as agreed.
- Provide support teams on ticket resolution and tacking
- Review app in the environment to ensure they are current and lifecycle managed accordingly.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted MDM system administration methodologies, tools, and techniques,
- Understanding of networking and common datacenter infrastructure
- Good written documentation skills and demonstrable experience of documenting systems and procedures
- Ability to communicate to all levels of audience and structure messages in keeping with the listeners’ experience, background and expectation
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever evolving business and technology landscape
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members in and out of the Mobility environment spanning multiple geographic sites and various lines of technology platforms
- Ability to organize task and set priorities with minimal supervision while raising awareness to issues or conflicts before it impacts deadlines and goals
- Providing comprehensive documentation of system builds and application
- Lead the evaluation of technical and business applications including the installation and testing of application from QA, DEV to Production Preferred
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of IT work experience, which includes project management experience, and functional team management experience.
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on experience supporting Windows Server 2008(R2) and Windows 2012 in an Enterprise Environment
- Knowledge of Office 365 is a muli-tenant environment
- Project management experience
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Application management/operations experience.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Data Management – ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact based decisions.
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Organizational Management – ability to set priorities and develop workflow processes
- Independently drive solutions and focus on results
- Build and run infrastructure components and services in a complex IS/IT landscape
- Work in a global environment
- Resolve conflicts/problems
- ITIL Foundations
- Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Mobile devices and technologies