BI Integration Analyst
BI Integration Analyst
***Secret Clearance Required***
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Duration: 6 Months contract-to-perm
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Seeking a qualified individual to lead/manage/coordinate the development of Web intelligence reports and dashboards. This individual will coordinate tasks, assist in functional validations, and collaborate with key stakeholders in order to assist in the development and integration of enterprise business intelligence reports and dashboards. This position will examine, document and recommend actions for system consolidation/integration. This rewarding position challenges candidates to assist the government with application hosting in a common computing environment.
As a trusted agent, the candidate is a key communicator, tactful diplomat, and critical problem solver. Team members assist in reviewing relevant policies, scheduling activities and recommending courses of action/tasks to reduce organizational risk and meet strategic objectives. Candidate will act as the liaison between subject matter experts and the application development team to elicit, interpret, decompose, analyze, document and manage requirements.
This opportunity allows candidates to display his/her talents with a flexible work style that allows for priority adjustments and short-turn taskers, while still maintaining focus on project success. Preferred individual will be self-motivated, with a high energy level, and a proactive work ethic. Activities include participation in development sprints and summaries, weekly SCRUMs and sprint retrospectives. Team members are responsible to ensure results are integrated and interoperable with related projects and production capabilities.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
· Active Government Secret Clearance required
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related field of study
· 5+ years of experience with SAP Business Objects and MS Power BI dashboard requirements analysis
· Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into detailed functional specifications
· Experience planning, writing and executing test plans
· Good understanding of data warehouse design
· Good understanding of data systems
· Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks and tracking actions across multiple organizations
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must collaborate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
· Familiarity with Agile software development principals and methodologies