Agile Release Train Engineer / Program Manager
Agile Release Train Engineer – RTE
- 4 or more years of experience in an AgileSoftware Development environment.
- Knowledgeable in SAFe Agile Scrum and ideally other disciplines (i.e. Lean, Kanban, XP practices).
- Able to facilitate different approaches to typical Agile work (story sizing approaches, different Retrospective techniques, etc.).
Principle Agile Program Manager/Release Train Engineer
- Our client's RTE employs servant leadership to embrace and support Agile practices in the planning and execution of a program and provides mentoring, coaching, and facilitating across several teams.
- The RTE will work with his train toward achieving their objectives committed to during PI planning.
- Work with Product Manager, Product Owners, Business Owners, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment between strategy and execution.
- Facilitate readiness for the Program Increment (PI) planning event (vision, backlog, economic prioritization, and event logistics).
- Facilitate the 2 day PI Planning event
- Facilitate the program level cross-team collaboration activities such as Scrum of Scrums.
- Facilitate all retrospectives for the program level (Inspect & Adapt Workshops) for small to medium-sized value streams.
- Proactively recognize and resolve conflicts between teams/functions through collaboration and consensus.
- Track program risks/impediments and escalate those that cannot be resolved within the program.
- Support and encourage healthy program communication across all levels of the enterprise for small to medium-sized value streams; act as a communications hub between the Portfolio, Program, and Agile Team level roles and activities.