Rockville , MD
.NET Developer - 4 Year Long Contract w/ Benefits & PTO Available - Rockville, MD
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented either Mid or Senior-Level .Net Developer to join our dynamic team in Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. Out client supports a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on ASP.NET Core and MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices
- ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server