Senior Data Scientist
New York, NY | Perm
Sr. Data Scientist
Columbus Circle, NYC
Sr. Data Scientist to join Softworld's direct client in the AdTech industry. Softworld's client has doubled in size over the past 2 years and offers a hard-charging and fun Start-up like working environment with open spaces, snacks and company events (think Silicon Valley feel in the heart of NYC).
Seeking to hire experienced Data Scientists with PhD's and at least 2 years of professional work environment experience using Python.
- Work on challenging fundamental data science problems in Online Advertising
- Deliver high-quality scalable solutions
- Discover actionable insights from data and present them through rich Data Visualizations
- Be responsible for key components of data science-driven products
- Prepare white papers, scientific publications, and conference presentations
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Assemble data sets from multi-terabyte structured and unstructured data repositories
- Work on formulation, implementation, testing and validation of predictive models
- PhD - completed
- Python and/or R programming experience
- Machine Learning experience in a paid professional setting (not university or research lab setting).
- Experience work with large volumes of data
- Experience manipulating large volumes of data
- Experience with multiple data format types – structured, unstructured, etc.
- Must have experience with Machine Learning Libraries
- PREFERRED: Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Pig, HDFS, HBase, etc systems.
- PREFERRED: 2-5+ years of Python programming experience in a Data position.
Please NOTE: Only Green Card holders and/or US Citizens need apply due to client work environment requirements and regulations. Client does not provide visa sponsorship at this time.